SchlenkerDoodle

Friday, May 16, 2008

My Wish Came True After All This Time


When I turned on the TV this morning I saw New Kids on The Block performing on the Today Show. I must admit my very first concert ever was NKOTB when I was in the 5th grade. I had to watch while I ate my cereal. As they played "The Right Stuff" and danced in sync, I started laughing so hard that cereal flew out of my mouth and I started tearing up. The perfomance was so dated but the women in the crowd were going crazy and wearing t-shirts and giant pins from back in the day. As the words to "The Right Stuff" started coming back to me I laughed harder. I think it is safe to say that I made the right decision in middle school when I packed up my NKTOB stuff and moved on to heavy metal and grunge. Some things are better left in the past.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home