SchlenkerDoodle

Monday, April 07, 2008

Crazy week

I went to Philly the weekend before last to visit Kate and Josh. I had a really nice time and a good visit with Kate. We saw the Eels play a interesting show that was fun. We went to the Frida Kahlo Exhibit at the Philly museum and I loved it. My trip home was jinxed but I made it eventually. Many thanks to my Dad for staying very late at work to wait for me.

Unfortunately, while I was gone Charlie had to euthanize Tiger. It was hard decision made even harder because we both couldn't be there but it was necessary. He had a brain tumor that would not respond to treatment. It was sad coming home and he wasn't there. We are going to plant a tree in the yard in honor of him. I will post pictures once the tree is planted.

Just so I don't end this post on a sad note. We ordered the crib for Tiny's room. Yeah! That led us to buying some end tables and a new entertainment stand in the living room. I love the way the living room looks and it feels more like home.

A super special Thank You to Chris, Herschel, April and Paisley who painted the nursery while I was gone. It looks fabulous. I promise to post some pictures this week.

1 Comments:

  • Poor Tiger....I hope you are doing well...Cosmo sends his "boxer love" :)

    By Blogger Carrie, at 5:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home