SchlenkerDoodle

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Random

I learned how to crochet this weekend. My mom and grandma taught me. At first I was not interested but then I became addicted. This is the practice square I did Saturday. It may not be to impressive but I am proud of it. I am already shopping for cool yarn and patterns.
As promised a picture of Charlie's scary hanging man. It was really cool when the wind blew it around.
Lunch at the park on a beautiful fall day.


I love beta blogger. I love that I got it before team richard. It is driving certain richardians crazy which makes it all the more awesome.


5 Comments:

  • yay for you! i knit, come play :D

    By Blogger LotusKnits, at 5:30 PM  

  • screw your awesomenessnussses!

    By Blogger beeza44, at 6:46 PM  

  • when I said that I meant when can I have a sheleggettmade scarf?

    By Blogger beeza44, at 4:37 PM  

  • This comment has been removed by the author.

    By Blogger april, at 8:50 PM  

  • me too. i wanna sheleggett handiecraft....
    and. i would like you to teach me please so that i may bestow my gift upon the world. and make toilet paper cozies

    By Blogger april, at 8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home