SchlenkerDoodle

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Busy Little Bees

The past few weeks have been fun but busy. Since I kept leaving my camera I have posted random unrelated pics. So, Brasstown Bald was crazy. Watching the tour de Georgia convinced me that these bikers may be the most fit athletes ever. It took us an hour or so to walk up the mountain and it took them a matter of minutes. After much fun in the rain and sun we rushed back for poker.
I finally won Nancy!!!
It has only taken me about a year to win a poker game but I finally won. I played some damn good poker too. Be ready for some basement poker.


We spent a couple days resting and going to work. Did I mention I won Nancy?
Most of last week was spent getting ready for the garage sale and cleaning house. Friday stayed up late setting up and eating pork chops. Thanks Big Creases for helping out. Saturday started about 5am and it was cold. It was fun watching the boys sale their childhood toys. It was a competiton at times. Charlie kids just don't know about Mask. But Herschel was the salesman and did great. Charlie and I didn't do to shabby either. So it was worth it. Lots of shout outs go to the amazing egg biscuits. Then it was time for twlight. After some migraine (essentially caffeine pills) medicine and a few beers I was having a blast watching the bikes blur by. Thanks to Team Rowan, Chambers and Bucklew for making the weekend great. A special cheer goes out to April for coming out even though she has been working like crazy and running on little sleep.




I won Nancy!!!!!!

3 Comments:

  • was it charlie who won poker? I am not clear on that. congrats but no margaritas. ok one

    By Blogger beeza44, at 3:12 PM  

  • You will drink my margaritas and you will like it b/c I won Nancy!

    By Blogger Schlenker Doodle, at 3:41 PM  

  • Grats on your first win!

    Can't wait to see you guys! :D

    By Blogger LotusKnits, at 5:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home