SchlenkerDoodle

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Driving into Winter

The HusBand and I are driving to Illinois tonight. We have heard tell of temps in the 20s with a chance of snow. The snow could be fun but I am wearing a t-shirt and flops today. Sweaters are pain in the (_!_) to pack. It is my grandmother's 90th birthday and all my cousins will be there. So it will be fun. We have been busy lately so we are looking forward to this mini vacation.

Upcoming Events:
  • Introducing Herschel to sushi
  • April coming Home and April's Birthday
  • April 29th is Twlight and Our Garage Sell
  • Hopefully starting a weekly dinner night-Bree I am finally gona to do it
  • Hartwell Dam Run
  • Effie's Show May 25-26
Now that we have synchronized out calendars here are some pics from the St. Patty's day party.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home