SchlenkerDoodle

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Dance Party with DJ DO IT........Happy Love Day


















Congratulations to Effie's Club Follies for raising money and having great party. The costumes, the dancing and the karaoke was eye watering funny. Even Charlie who is sick cracked a smile. But please no more Jim Morrison wannabes. Important Team Leggett Trivia: we do not under any circumstances sing karaoke, not enough liquor at the bar.






The Nancy Boy poker tournament started Friday night. I was very excited about playing for money and the new trophy but the cards were against me. So I befriended evan williams and spent the rest of the evening in the bathroom. I guess I got carried away on my first night off the wagon. My new years resolution is for that ugly baby on a bucket to be mine. Thanks to Team Chambers for letting us crash at there house. Congrats to April for winning.

Saturday went to little five to see Of Montreal. Great show wish I was not so hung over. Learned a lesson: I am spoiled in Athens and I live in an 18 and older bubble. Forgot how much I like darts. Working on setting up a dart board in the basement. Be ready for V vs P tournamnets.

Here are some funny images of Nancy Boys:





1 Comments:

  • that last one is what hersch looks like in the mornings. he ain't always so purty people.

    By Blogger april, at 11:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home