SchlenkerDoodle

Friday, January 13, 2006

Rainy Days make perfect Movie Nights


Ok I have been trying to blog a picture of Herschel in the UV mask at work for two days. Since it is not working I will give you a quick review of the past week or so.

Congrats to the Hat for winning Pops! I am looking forward to a new trophy and new poker rules. The girls dominated the game. As far as my game goes, I came in second still not winning a game but I took Charlie out. Which by the way was the first out.

This week has been lazy with multiple movie nights. Emily Rose and Prozac nation both 3 star movies. Had some kick ass shrimp scampi and planted a tree. As far as work goes we have been busting ass and I got to interview and hire someone.

Coming Soon:
digital x-rays of my knee
UV mask Herschel
maybe a hall pass




1 Comments:

  • please post the split kneecap - bring on the freakiness! also, i hope your knee doesn't explode in the MRI, as we're still lacking the "jason X" medical ants.

    By Blogger eb, at 5:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home