SchlenkerDoodle

Thursday, December 01, 2005

I am not a fax machine

My birthday week is over and it was great. This week I have had a fun hangover. Thanks to everyone for helping me have a fun time. Pictures to come later.
It was nice to meet CB and Eric (you are the first one to guess the origins of our cat's name correctly... big points).
My love of sweets must not be a secret because Sunday morning I awoke to a table full of treats. Great hangover food. EB brownies, a kick ass chocolate cookie and cream cake, cupcakes, cookies, pecan and pumpkin pie. All of which were homemade.
Way to go HusBand for riding your bike to work despite the freezing temperature. EB your kids are so cute but Charlie was scared of momma.

1 Comments:

  • Hey whats up with the fax machine thing? you are so much more than that....sort of a google earth finder/new shot bully/ running into walls type of gal.

    By Blogger beeza44, at 7:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home