SchlenkerDoodle

Friday, November 18, 2005

Birthday Week

Today is the official start to my birthday week. First my work peeps are throwing me a little party today. Tomorrow is work day at the lake but my Mom promised a birthday dinner and presents. I can admit I need a little bribing to do work. Team Leggett will be off the cell phone grid Saturday (shut it Dirty Herb). Next week is a short work week in honor of my birthday of course. Throw in some Harry Potter, turkey, presents and beer and my week is looking great.
To all that want to celebrate with me my HusBand is throwing me a party Saturday (11/26/05) if your back from Turkey Day festivites we will be having drunk chicken then going downtown to become drunk chicken.


2 Comments:

  • i don't think i've ever been a drunk chicken downtown before!

    happy birthday week! see you on sunday honky.

    By Blogger april, at 10:02 PM  

  • i second the whole-month proposition - especially if you can work the birthday mojo on cancelling work/school/etc.

    sorry for missing day 1 of birthday!week - keep me posted on any further celebrating.

    By Blogger eb, at 12:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home